Dear hosting clients,
In order to provide more reliable services, we are currently in the process of shutting down the following legacy name servers:
If your domain registration is pointing to these, your website may become unreachable soon. Please change your name servers to the following as soon as possible:
Our records indicate that very few of our clients will be affected by this change. However, please double-check just to be safe. Thank you for your continued support!
How to check if you need to update your name server records:
- Visit https://whois.domaintools.com
- Enter your domain name (for example: "tortus.com") in the box and click "Search".
- Verify that your name server records DO NOT look like this:
How to change your name servers:
Changing your name server records depends on what company you registered your domain name through, so unfortunately we cannot provide detailed instructions.
- This will be the company, such as GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc., that you paid to register your domain name originally.
- You will need to visit their web site and access your account through them.